Friday, October 16, 2009

Best Answer Gets 10 Points! How To Be A Better Player?

I'm on my cousins yahoo answers, she's watching me type this right now :) But
anywho, I'm 11 years old, I'm a girl, and I'm in 6th grade. I've been playing on
a 7th grade team, they offered me to move up, but I'll also play with my actual
team this winter too. I am unfortunately not a starter, but I play a forward, a
3... and We have only had three games, The first game we won, I scored 10/16
points, second game, we lost big time, I scored 0/4 points (pathetic, I
know....!) third game, I scored 9/13 points. I really want to show my coach I
deserve to be a starter, and I just want everyone to know I am not a joke, I
deserve to be on this team, so how can I do that!?!?! I want my dad to actually
say "Good job Sara" He always tells me he knows I can do better(which IS
true...), and tells me what he wants me to do better, but never really praises
me. I just want him to be proud of me for once. My parents just talk about my
older sisters game (they aren't very good.... :[...) But it's always about my
older sister, all I want is my dad to be proud of me :(
My dream is to be in the WNBA, so I really want to take my game to the next
level, because if I don't, I'll stay at this level forever, and I don't want
that.

No comments:

Post a Comment