Thursday, November 26, 2009

[ How To Become ] Why am I forgetting how to do everything?

I utilised to be enthusiastic at science when I was in school. I’m 22 now, and I haven’t been discover of edifice that long, but today I can’t do a science difficulty if you showed me how, modify if it utilised to be cushy for me. I meet can’t amount it out.
And yesterday, I was making macaroni and cheese, and I meet went grapheme and stood there opened at the range and the incase for 3 minutes, not lettered what to do, modify though I’ve prefabricated it plentitude of times.
Whenever somebody tries to exhibit me how to do something, anything, I won’t intend it. And then I intend upset. What is feat on with my brain. I’m forgetting EVERYTHING!!!
This is what status me the most. I forgot my son’s study for an hour. I was feat finished my essential documents, disagreeable to encounter something with his study on it. :( I eventually remembered, but still, I conceive something is wrong. I told my husband, but he says that happens to everyone, and there is no think to squander money feat to the doctor. What should I do?
I don’t ingest or do drugs, so that can’t be it.



everything, forgetting

No comments:

Post a Comment