Thursday, November 26, 2009

[ How To Become ] How do I get to be closer friends with this guy?

There’s this man who I rattling like, he’s smart, funny, pleasant and rattling cute, but we were never rattling near friends. We were in a pair of extra-curricular groups unitedly and we talked, but he’s a assemblage senior than me and pretty popular, so I didn’t speech to him that much. Now he’s feat to a edifice an distance away, and I’m afeard I’ll never wager him again. He doesn’t hit a MySpace or anything, but I hit his radiophone sort and I was intellection of maybe reconnecting with him in the start by asking how the newborn edifice is treating him. Is that a beatific idea? He’s a enthusiastic man and I don’t poverty to seem likewise stalkerish, but I don’t poverty to not wager him again. I poverty to be beatific friends with him without letting him undergo that I same him. What do I do?



closer, Friends, This

No comments:

Post a Comment